Thursday, April 15, 2010

Start New

So I decided that perhaps I would finally join the crowd and finally start a blog. I do not proclaim that anything I say will be interesting or inspiring, but I thought why not. I am a mother of three who have many adult conversations in my day to day experiences anymore. Besides the random phone call or the brief moment I get to drag a friend to the side to chat while our kids become lunatics running around seemingly unsupervised. I relish in the moments of quiet when children are otherwise engaged and I can pretend for a moment that I have no other responsibilities and curl into a great book.
My husband, the man of the house, is a golf professional which means I am actually a single parent in the summertime. I guess I should be grateful I don't live in Florida because it would be all year long that I don't get to see him. It does make our relationship fantastic because when I do see him I am really glad he is there.
Now is probably not the best time to start a blog considering we are in the process of selling our house. Although if now isn't the best time I don't think anytime would be. Life is crazy and it is nice to settle it down and have an outlet to talk to.
I also wanted to do this blog because my family is so spread out and I wish we could actually see each other more often then we do. This way they know what is happening in our crazy little family and stay connected. So this is me signing out on my first post. Wish me luck. I hope I can keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. You're already off to a great start Charity! So glad you've become a blogger. I'm looking forward to your future posts... And you're absolutely right, since we are so spread apart, it's a great way to feel more connected!

    ReplyDelete