Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spreading a wonderful message...

So the following is a beautiful message about life made by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I didn't even know she was a member. I first saw Stephanie on Oprah and I remembered thinking she was so inspirational and that her relationship with "Mr. Nielson" as she calls her husband was beautiful. How he just looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world. And you know what she might just be. As beauty is within the more you get to know her and hear her stories and her message you truly see not only what is important and what we should treasure, but that true beauty, the kind we should strive to obtain can't be met without looking at ourselves and truly build from within. As I follow her blog it reminds me to do just that. Thank you Nienie for giving me courage to stand and for reminding me to always remember my Saviour and his love for me.

Check out this video!
My New Life

3 comments: