Monday, September 6, 2010

Day Five Quebec: Part Two

So on really our last fun-filled day in St. Agapit we tried to stuff a lot into one day. Horses in the morning, poutine for lunch, and then to the Chute in St. Agathe for the afternoon. (As well as I made a chocolate cake for Mika. Her Birthday was on day three and no one told me!! So using my sister Stephanie's recipe I made a deliciously moist chocolate trifle cake.)



The kids went on an adventure. Climbed up and over rocks and swam in the semi-cold water trying their best to get as close as possible to the waterfall. Monkey and I followed as best we could tag-teaming it up and around all of the rocks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As Monkey and I tried to make our way there he was always ready to pose for me. I thought we had some great mommy and monkey bonding moments. He was really good to follow my instructions like "don't move", "stay right there", "be careful", "wait for mommy", etc.

Photobucket

I was really proud of him.

and then he had a little too much fun.

this is him about 3 seconds before he threw mud on me.

Photobucket

and yes I was wearing white and shouldn't have. We continued to have a mud fight, but he didn't like the mud being thrown at him. I wonder why?

Photobucket

The big kids climbed their way back to us and then we had our snacks by the edge of the water and were on our way home. I had to bribe them with the chocolate cake to give Mika and I some peace and quiet in the car!

Photobucket

mmm...I need another occasion to make it. Thanks sis it was really yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment